If you want your content to rank well on Google, you must take care of the onsite stuff first.
Onsite SEO consists of making sure your current pages, posts, and images are all optimized for SEO.
We will first do an audit of your current website and Google Analytics and Search Console. Then we will put together a plan for Phase 2 were we fix all of the SEO issues that were found in phase 1.
Onsite SEO includes:
- Website SEO audit (Phase 1)
- Includes Google Analytics SEO audit
- Includes Google Search Console audit
- Optimize all Posts
- Optimize all public facing pages
- Optimize all images used on public facing pages & posts
- Fix any technical SEO issues
- Optimize Yoast global settings